Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tim Bosher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 08:02:01 +1100
Endnote Plus does do the sort of thing you suggest.
Producer is
Niles & assoc
800 Jones St
Berkeley CA 94710
Fax (510) 559 8683

On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Doug Lantry wrote:

> I've heard a rumor of a great application called "Endnotes Plus," which
> will do the reading notes and much more, I'm told.  Apparently, you can
> set it up to cross-reference different sets of reading notes in a sort of
> thematically-sensitive way -- just the thing for research.
>
> Ah, but this is only what I've *heard*.  I can't find Endnotes in any
> store or catalog.  Anyone have more info?

> Doug Lantry
> University of Delaware

Tim

*            Tim Bosher           *      Museum of Victoria          *
* [log in to unmask]          *  Information Systems Branch      *
*      Phone: +61 3 651 6751      *      Fax: +61 3 651 6180         *
*      There is no time like the present to postpone                 *
*      what you should be doing.                                     *