Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sandra Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 15:38:16 -0500
Hello, I would like to inform everyone who is interested in museums on line,
that the Georgia's Old Governors Mansion is on line now. The address is
http://acs5.gac.peachnet.edu:80/~governor/index.html/ogm.html. Please look
at this homepage and give us suggestions or comments about it. I know it is
not finished, but please keep checking and give your opinion.
Chris
Ms Sandra Mason
Director, Old Governor's Mansion