Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Harry Thompson CWS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 13:27:38 -0600
Collections curators:

As our museum/archives revises its collections policy to incorporate
provisions for responding to issues and requests generated by NAGPRA,
we would benefit greatly from learning how other museums/archives
have revised their collections policies in response to NAGPRA.

If you would be willing to share examples of such collections policies,
please contact me directly on the Internet, call me at 605-336-4007 (CST)
or mail to Harry Thompson, Curator and Managing Editor, the Center for
Western Studies, Box 727, Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD 57197.
Thank you.