Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 21:13:27 +0000
I'm aware of copyright suits involving one artist using another's work
(Jeff Koons, Robert Rauschenburg, George Harrison) but I'd be interested
in examples of any suits that museums have been involved in, with or
without names and details. Particularly where museums either felt they
lost money because of copyright violation or were sued by a holder who
thought they did.

Talking about copyright often makes me feel like we are dividing up the
loot before we've robbed the bank.
--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com