Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 18:05:54 -0800
I recommend you contact the Association for Living Historical Farms and
Agricultural Museums or ALHFAM, for short. This is an international
organization (strongest in United States and Canada) that does "living
history" for a profession. There is a wide range of museums and "heritage"
homes in the association. For information please contact: Judi Sheridan,
ALHFAM Secretary/Treasurer, 8774 Route 45 N.W., North Bloomfield, Ohio
44450. The Summer 1995 History News mgazine from AASLH was all about
living history and talks about ALHFAM. Also, check out ALHFAM on the world
wide web. Just search for "ALHFAM" or e-mail me for the address. If you
can tell me where you live I can also give you the contact name for
ALHFAM's regional representative. Hope this information helps.
- Mary Ames B. Sheret, ALHFAM Western Regional Representative

In article
<[log in to unmask]>, Sheila