From:
Henry K Mattoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 07:12:51 -0800
I'm not sure if you mean Internet addresses for reaching cinema archives,
staff, or for doing database searching, retrieving informational files,
etc. Or do you mean discussion groups (listserv, Usenet)? Also, not to be
too niggly, what's your definition of "cinema" -- feature films,
fictional type stuff, not video?

I'll be happy to help once I know more of what you're looking for.

Henry Mattoon
National Moving Image Database
The American Film Institute
Los Angeles, CA