From:
D P Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 22:19:20 -0500
A few months ago, I posted a request for information on Owl cigars, circa
1900.  Now I need data on All generally available cigars from the same
time period.
Our institution is currently preparing an exhibition which will feature
the interior of a drug store with a prominent cigar counter.  We are
seeking examples of cigar boxes in use from 1900 to 1910, and any
historical information we can get on the subject.  Installation is
scheduled for February-March, 1996.

Thanks in advance.

You can reach me by email or:
Joe Cavanaugh, Executive Director
Dr Pepper Museum and Free Enterprise Institute
300 South 5th Street
Waco, Texas 76701
817/757-1025
fax 817/757-2221