Reswanul Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 18:22:05 GMT
I need a list of interesting museum web sites.  The museum can be any
museum from science, historical, art, horror, technology.  It really
doesn't matter what kind of museums they are as long as they are
museums.

When I say "interesting web sites" I mean maybe something that has nice
pictures, or is fun, or is just very informative. Or maybe just from some
major museums. YOU decide what's interesting.

Is there anyone out there who makes a list of such web sites, or knows
anyone who does? Or what?

I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Reswanul K. Khan