From:
Richard Shockley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 11:53:59 -0700
I noticed that Gerry Prokopowicz indicated that he would like private
that any responding to Gerry's request also copy me.  Any advice would also
be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Richard Shockley, Director
Fort Hamilton, Whoop-Up Interpretive Centre
P.O. Box 1074
Lethbridge Ab.Canada
voice:(403)329-0444
fax:  (403)329-0645