From:
Kathrine L Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 10:04:59 -0600
Vista from 2B Technologies is a great scheduling software and quite
user-friendly once you get all your info inputted.
Contact   Brian Bostic
          2B Technologies
          Innsbruck Coporate Center
          4222 Cox Rd. Ste. 107
          Blen Allen, VA 23060
(804)747-4849 or 1-800-296-8464

They have the ability to set you up with sample software and are very
responsive to the customer.  I also think that they are one of the most
reasonably priced - they have a single-user system that is quite
inexpensive.  Another advantage is that you use your PC instead of buying
machinery.  I highly recommend checking it out.

Kathrine Walker, Education Coordinator
Beach Art Museum, Kansas State University
(913)532-7220