From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 15:08:19 -0500
In a message dated 95-11-30 16:32:56 EST, [log in to unmask] (Joe
Nagel) writes:

>Several years ago I visited the Mummer Museum in South Philly, but it was a
>far cry from medical oddities.  Are we talking about the same place?
>Joe Nagel (KUSTOS Inc.)
>2961 Semiahmoo Trail
>Surrey, B.C.  V4P 1H4
>604-531-6879, 604-594-2628 (FAX)

The Mutter Museum is a collection of medical oddities (siamese twins, birth
defects, crazy medical procedures long abandoned, etc.) I got their calendar
and hung it over my desk at work. Problem was, staring at the pictures day
after day made me sick! What did you see at the museum you went to?

- Adrienne