From:
Robin Panza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 11:11:44 -5
In article <[log in to unmask]>, JDEVINE <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Do you know of any odd museums or pseudo-museums? I am collecting
> oddities for something tomorrow. I am thinking of things like teddy
> bear museums, museums of underwear, corsets, pipes, razors,
> left-handed tools etc. The dafter the better. If you know of such
> could you please tell me, with details of where and when??? Thanks.
>

> Jim Devine
> Hunterian Museum
> University of Glasgow
> http://www.gla.ac.uk/Museum/

Check into "The Cockroach Hall of Fame", a book about odd museums in the US.
Don't know the author off hand.  I got it through Science News books.

Robin Panza             [log in to unmask]
Section of Birds
Carnegie Museum of Natural History