From:
Bill Humm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 13:29:33 -0500

> I wish that those people with complaints about Non-Profit organization web
> sites would just quit visiting, and therefore stop complaining, so the other
> 20 million people enjoying the Web can continue to do so -with all the
> quirks and faults still there for now.

Here, Here!

It's time to stop all the whining and enjoy the genuine liberty of the
situation.  No one is being forced to endure anything.  If you don't like
it, move on to one of the billion or so other stops on the net.

Bill

--
Bill Humm - Consultant               Multimedia Design & Development
1517 Nottoway Avenue