Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ivy Strickler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 09:58:47 -0500
We recently received a sizable donation of pottery (and a few textiles),
from c.1000 BC to about 1400 AD, mostly Peruvian. The collection includes
Moche, Chavin, Lambayeque, Paracas, Nazca, Quimbaya, Chimu, Recuay, etc.
Can anyone recommend a good, comprehensive book that would help me better
understand this material? I would like to do some intelligent, educational,
informative signage, and I do have access to major libraries in the area,
but I'm looking for one book to add to our own internal library and I don't
have a good way of determining which books are credible and which aren't.
Does anyone out there have a recommendation?

Thanks for the help.
Ivy Fleck Strickler                     Phone 215-895-1637
Drexel University                       Fax 215-895-4917
Nesbitt College of Design Arts          [log in to unmask]
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Never forget that life is like a Fellini movie, and you're getting to see
it for free."