Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Melissa Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 17:37:01 GMT
A great resource for anyone new to the archival world is the series by
the Society of American Archivists titled 'Archival Fundamentals'.
Their are seven titles in the series.  Two books in the series would
be especially helpful for your needs--'Selecting and appraising
archives and Manuscripts' and 'Arranging and Describing Archives and
Manuscripts' .  Both are available from the Society of American
Archivists, 600 S. Federal, Suite 504, Chicago, IL 60605.  Phone:
(312) 922-0140.

Good Luck!

Melissa Taylor