From:
Chris Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 13:08:24 -0500
On Wed, 13 Dec 1995, Douglas Kendall wrote:

> A colleague is researching possible restoration/conservation of an early
> 20th century Harley Davidson bicycle (yes, a Harley bicycle!).
> He wonders if there are magazines on the subject of which he should be
> aware.
> Any responses to the newsgroup or my e-mail address would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doug Kendall, Curator of Domestic Life, Museum Division
> State Historical Society, Madison, WI

You might try contacting John Wiley, General Manager of the:

Ontario Agricultural Museum
P.O. Box 38,  144 Town Line
Milton, Ontario CANADA
L9T 2Y3

Tel. 905-878-8151  Fax: 905-876-4530

I understand that they have some very nice antique bicycles in their
collections and they might be able to help.  However, two weeks ago the
Ontario Government announced that it would be closing this museum
permanently within the next 18 months, so if you want to contact them, do
it soon!  The closing of this museum, btw, is a real tragedy of the first
order.

Chris J-A