From:
Margaret Pezalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 00:52:36 -0500
I am trying to find out more about how new technologies have been used to
improve accessibiltiy for people with disabilities (for example, voice
recognition technologies for navigating/controlling computers) - and what
kind of impact those technologies have had (if any) on employment,
educational and artistic opportunities for people with disabilities.

I am primarily interested in what libraries have made available, but know
that many art museums have thought about these issues as well. Resources in
the LA area would be much appreciated. Respond to the group, or to me
directly at [log in to unmask] Thanks -

Margaret Pezalla
Art Resources Transfer, Inc. (A.R.T. Press)