From:
Patricia Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 18:19:54 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] "Quitty" writes:

> We live in Oregon.  Does anybody know when the Vermeer Show in the
> National Gallery end?  Also, how was the show?  How many pieces by
> Verneer?  Is it suitable for children :-)

I don't know when it closes in Washington, but it opens in The Hague
on 1st March.

The leaflet I have says that it contains 'more than 20' of Vermeer's
paintings.

--
Patricia Reynolds
Keeper of Social History, Buckinghamshire County Museum / Freelance Curator

16 Gibsons Green
Heelands
Milton Keynes
MK13 7NH