Brian Kimsey-Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 15:16:52 GMT
As a newly appoined Museum Assistant Director I have be given the
daunting task of having to create "Operational Performance
Measures" for our institution.  This will be criteria upon wich
our instituion will be evalutated by our governing county
municipality and will affect our budget for years to come.

As anyone had to go through a similar experience and might have
some ideas or references?  Your help would be greatly
appreciated.

Brian Kimsey-Hickman