From:
Doug Kendall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 12:01:37 -0800
Is the new Harris government planning to close other provincial
museums?  And since it now appears the Canadian federal government
intends to out-Newt Congress in budget-cutting, what are the
near-term prospects for Parks Canada historic sites and
federally-funded museums? Being as we're all part of one brave new
NAFTA-driven world, inquiring minds south of the border want to
know.

Doug Kendall

--
Doug Kendall, Curator of Domestic Life
State Historical Society of Wisconsin, Museum Division