From:
Matthew Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 11:00:42 -0500
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Mary Worthington
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The SGI-USA, an American Buddhist organization, is planning an exhibit,
>tentatively called "Diversity and Dialogue," about issues of human rights,
>problems related to fear and distrust of "the other," roots of prejudice, and
>the value of diversity, etc.  Clearly, we are just at the beginning, and have
>still to clarify both the goals and scope of the exhibit.   We have visited
>the Wiesenthal Center Museum of Tolerance, and wonder what other exhibitions
>have been created on the general subject of racism, sexism, human rights,
>etc.?
>
>Mary Worthington
>Museum consultant

The Ontario Science Centre is developing an exhibit along the lines of
prejudice and cultural bias as it has affected scientific thought,
development and recorded history. Soon to be opened I think. All
interactive exhibits. If interested I'll get you a contact there.

--
Matthew Bates
Mystus Interactus  >>Interactive Exhibit Components & Development<<