From:
David Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 07:01:57 PST
>Date:    Tue, 5 Dec 1995 16:28:48 GMT
>From:    "Kathleen M. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Smithson. res. prgm?
>
>Does anyone know anything about a Smithsonian Minority Summer REsearch
>Internship Program?  I have a student who is very interested in this
>program but i do not have any info to offer her.  If you have any info on
>this program, please Email me at:

The Smithsonian information is on the web site.
Try:  http://www.si.edu/organiza/offices/fellow/start.htm

There is also a very good search engine for the SI web site to find
things you are looking for.

If you don't have access to the web call the
Office of Fellowships and Grants at 202-357-3271

yours, David Bridge
Museum Support Center
Smithsonian Institution