From:
Bill LeFurgy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 15:37:37 -0500
[log in to unmask] at X400PO wrote:

>It seems to me that the best way to advertise a virtual museum is to get
people to link it with as many pages as possible.  Get people to add it to
their home pages, get Universities to add links to it, link to other museums
and so on.>

Linked pages are great, but I rely mostly on the big listings (MCN, WWW
virtual library, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County WWW guide,
etc.) to find museum web sites.  Yahoo is good, too, although they are so
backed up that new entries take a long time to appear.

Bill LeFurgy      | Culture in Cyberspace
[log in to unmask] Helping Museums on the Internet