"Ben A.G.Fuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 15:28:00 EST
As a follow up to Maurice Smith's posting, anyone who needs more specifics can
contact me ( I'm on the Board of Directors). One project of interest to list
members may be the Union List of Watercraft which has some 1600 boats on it from
various collections around the country. It is currently in hard copy; we are
looking at turning it into a searchable database at Mystic Seaport's web site
where a beta version is up. And it should become part of a National Maritime
Initiative web site under development at Indiana U. which will also contain
searcahble large preserved vessel data bases, lighthouses, etc.

Benj. A.G.Fuller
seabag enterprises