From:
"Mark C. Vang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 09:32:49 EST
Dear Museum-L'ers

In late January or early February I will be heading down to Florida to visit a
friend and engage in some diving (the water up here is a little cold for my
taste up here right now.)  Along the way, I hope to visit a few of the
outstanding science centers, aquariums, zoos, museums... you get the picture.
Size doesn't matter, big or small... but quality counts.  I would like any
recommendations on facilities to visit.  I will be driving down from Virginia
and I'm alloting about 5-7 days for the entire trip.

 As my business is museum exhibit computer software, I would be interested in
meeting with any museum staff or members of exhibit design firms to discuss what
my firm, Freya Ventures, can offer to them in the way of programming and
software design services.

Currently, I am building a mailing list of facilities/firms in order to set
appointments to discuss projects or to at least "sneak" a behind-the-scenes
tour.  If you work at a museum, aquarium, science center, design firm... and
would like me to stop by on the "Freya Ventures South East Museum Tour" please
send e-mail or snail mail to the address that follows.  Thanks.

Mark C. Vang
Freya Ventures
2100 Mediterranean Ave. Suite 15
Virginia Beach, VA 23451