From:
Museum-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 17:03:10 -0600
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 16:45:44 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Accessability: Tell me what you do

In a message dated 95-10-26 10:02:08 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Arizona
Museum of Science and Industry) writes:

>Even if the answer is "none" I would still like to know.

That would be us. Of course, we also don't have a museum either so maybe that
is okay. We are fighting internally about whether or not to have interactive
exhibits for the blind, deaf and even the mentally handicapped (is that okay
to say?) The only way to get to our museum site is by elevator or stairs.
We'd like to ramp the stairs. Let us know what you do - hopefully we will
begin construction next year.

Adrienne DeArmas
Assistant Curator of Collections
National Firearms Museum