From:
Garlan Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 10:32:57 CST
Date: 25 October, 1995
Reply to:Lela Donat <[log in to unmask]>
From: Garlan Jenkens <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Baum Gallery of Fine Art exhibitions and programs
To: Multiple recipients of list Museum-L <[log in to unmask]

Dear Lela,

I would be happy to send you a calander of our exhibitions for this
academic year. Some exciting shows are being mounted. Currently we
have five exhibits on display. In gallery I is "Selections from the
Johm Howard Collection of African American Art" fifty works on paper
by such artists as Jacob Lawrence, Romare Bearden Elizabeth Catlett,
Palmer Hayden, Terrance Corbin and others; in gallery II is an
exhibition of works by Marshall Arisman who is chair of the
department of illustration, School of the Visual Arts in New York City
(powerful images); in gallery III is an exhibition of computer
generated prints on loan from the print consortium in Kansas City; in
gallery IV is an exhibition of photography "Vietnam:The Rite of
Spring"; and in the foyer gallery is an exhibition by Tom Gibbs
called "Song of the Earth"( he is from South Carolina). The Baum
Gallery complex consists of five galleries, all state of the art. You
must come to see for yourself. Hope to meet you soon.

Garlan Jenkens Director.   What is going on in Fayetteville?