Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kris Wetterlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 09:44:21 -0600
We have had the same discussions at our museum regarding credits. Our
answer has been to give the Curator a didactic panel with which to make a
signed curatorial statement about the exhibit, then list ALL Museum staff
on a title wall in the gallery.  Since we are a small museum with only 12
full-time staff and two part-time staff, everyone has a hand in every
exhibit and we want to acknowledge that on the title wall.  If there are
volunteers or a community "partnership committee", they are also
acknowledged on the title wall under separate headings.

Kris Wetterlund
Director of Education
Minnesota Museum of American Art