Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 16:02:07 EST
 I am a student at the University of Maine in Orono conducting a survey
 in hopes to locate information on the types of storage shelving used by
 other museums.  I will then propose that the University Art Museum
 invest in a new storage facility that contains proper quality shelving.
 Suggestions and comments are needed ASAP. Please respond to me by email
 at your earliest convenience.

 Survey...
 1. What type of shelving do you currently have to store fine, framed
    picture artwork?
 2. What is the square footage of your storage facility and the area of
    your shelving?
 3. What was the overall cost of this shelving?
    (ie. Actual costs, installment, maintainence.)
 4. What is the name and address of the manufactuing corporation in which
    you purchased your shelving?
 5. How would you rate your quality of storage shelving from 1 to 3?
    (1=fair  2=good   3=excellent)
 6. Do you have any further suggestions, comments, or information that may
    be useful in locating the ideal shelving for the storage of fine artwork.
    (Keep in mind cost is an issue that is crucial to my proposal.)

 Thank you for your time and efforts.  I have high expectations that the
 University will agree with my ideas in trying to make the campus art museum
 a more efficient, quality facility.

 Sincerely,
 Nicole Roseneberg
 Museum of Art, Room 203
 University of Maine
 5712 Carnegie Hall
 Orono,Me 04469-5712
  email address:  [log in to unmask]
  phone #: (207) 827-9113
  date of survey: 11/30/95
  date information must be compliled:  no later than 12/4/95