From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 11:45:52 +1300
Greetings all Museum-L'ers,

ICOM's Marketing and Public Relations Committee ( MPR ) has recently upgraded
it's home page so why not check it out. The advantage being that if you are an
ICOM member, you can now join our committee for no extra charge. In addition
we intend launching our own on-line magazine MPR NETNEWS early in the new
year.

The address for the home page < http://www.inhb.co.nz/icom.mpr

We welcome all postive comments and new members interested in museum
marketing, public relations and associated topics.

Our next annual conference is to be held in Washington DC.September 24th to
27th. 1996.  Possibly Durban, South Africa in 1997 and in Melbourne, Australia
in 1998

Seasons Greetings to all

Roger Smith
Chairman of ICOM MPR