Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 14:23:00 +0000
----------
DEAR COLLEAGUES,

The Canadian Football Hall of Fame and Museum is conducting research to
determine the amount of holdings and their locations, outside Canada, of any
artifact\archival collections relating to the organization and development of
Canadian football and rugby football and related people.

We are looking for material from the late 1800's to 1940's relating to amateur
rugby football, commonly played by universities\colleges and local city clubs,
and from the 1950's to present covering professional football (eg.  CFL, World
League, etc.)

If any institutions out there have any collections\fonds, we would be grateful
if you could let us know and\or send us copies of your finding aids.  Please
contact:

ELIZABETH DAGG
Canadian Football Hall of Fame and Museum
58 Jackson St. W.
Hamilton, ON
L8P 1L4
(ph) 905-528-7566