Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 07:19:43 GMT
Greetings.
I am interested in compiling and perhaps organizing a huge list of musuem web
pages
I would love it if you would e-mail me your web site or the site of your
favorite museum
and museum related organizations. I am just getting started and have about
forty URL's
so far. I believe there are hundredsd out there already so help me and I will
soon post my
page address and try to contribute to the community.

BTW I have time to do this becuase I am currently LOOKING for a position as an
exhibit designer or exhibit developer. hopefully using my CAD and Geek skill as
supplement to an existing design team.

thank for your input

Bart Hays