From:
Arthur Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 12:20:45 -0700
>The Fort MacArthur Museum is a weekend military museum

>Given our almost nonexistent staff, budget and weekend hours, can
>anyone suggest an inexpensive software for collections?

May I suggest Lotus Approach?  It's cheap, it's fully relational and
user-friendly, and it should be able to handle anything you want to do for
the forseeable future.  Since it can save in any of several x-based formats,
you can easily implement a more powerful engine such as dBase, Paradox,
etc., with no problem if you suddenly get rich.

Art

Arthur H. Harris
Laboratory for Environmental Biology
Centennial Museum