From:
"Schuster, Kyra B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 11:22:39 EST
     I'm not sure who is in charge of them, but check with the Smithsonian.
     (I know there are quite a few of you out there who could answer this.)
     they have a number of foreign language guides (maps to get around and
     such).  I recall seeing French, German, Italian and I think even
     Japanese.

     kyra :)