From:
Elizabeth Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 10:47:15 -0500
Hello, I am posting a request from a non-Museum-L colleague.  Please
reply to him directly.
We are conducting a study at the University of Michigan on how children
(4 years and older) understand urban neglect and decay of physical
structures. We are looking
for high quality photographs of abandoned or damaged physical structures
(internal and external) streets, playgrounds, schools, empty lots
(without people in photographs).  If you know of an urban photographer or
exhibit, or archive of pictures please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance,

Ron Astor
School of Social Work
University of Michigan