From:
HNEEDHAM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 07:00:04 +0000
The Provincial Museum of Alberta circulated a most interesting exhibition on
war art in the form of posters a few years back. It was curated by one of their
historians, whose name I can't recall.

You could also try Karen Graham at the Canadian War Museum who knows as much
about Canadian war art as anyone I know. CWM hasd a huge collection of war art
of all kinds, incluyding a number of works by the Group of Seven, all of whose
members were at one time war artists (less Tom Thompson). Her email is:

karen.graham(at)cmcc.muse.digital.ca

I was at the McMichael last week and noticed a LOT of war art by the Group of
Seven (mostly sketches and posters) in their spectacular exhibition "Diamonds
in the Rough". Contact their head of programs and interpretation, Patti Moore,
at:

meadua(at)hookup.net

Patti may be able to help you.

Harry Needham