From:
"Cronin, Clare C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 16:30:50 EST

>>On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Eric Siegel wrote:
>>
>>>    I can't think of any subgroup that is "underresented." That's the
>>>    beauty of America! Thanks for my first belly laugh of the day.
>>>
>>>    Eric Siegel
>>
>>     I believe the Samoans among us are seriously underresented. All you
>>hear is, "Are there Samoa like you back home? Would you like Samoa food?
>>Would you like to dance Samoa?" and so forth. Nobody doesn't like Samoans.
>>
>>      Hank Burchard * [log in to unmask] * Washington DC
>
>Good one. But you forgot that once a year crush to buy Samoas from Girl
>Scouts. Everyone I know loves Samoas......
>
>- Adrienne  * [log in to unmask] * Fairfax VA

Samoas?  Aren't those the campfire shacks you make with melted chocolate
and marshmellows?

Henry B. Crawford
Curator of History
Museum of Texas Tech University
Box 43191
Lubbock, TX  79409-3191
806/742-2442
FAX 742-1136

     Nope, those are S'mores (no matter what the cookie company says).  A
     healthy Girl Scout should be able to manaage about 3 without getting
     sick, although I believe the record for my Juniors troop was 6!  Oh,
     to be 10 again & not care about what kind of junk I eat!  And oh, to
     have a campfire and ghost stories now that the season is arrived!

     Clare Cronin