Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 08:16:45 EDT
Suzanne and Steve:

The most inovative carts I've ever seen are used at Wintertur . . . I
beleive that they make them themselves, out of piping (metal), plywood
and ready-made wheels (and I seem to remember carpeting) . . . call the
registrar's office for background.  Good Luck!  Lee

Lee Langston-Harrison, Curator
James Monroe Museum