From:
Ivan Cervantes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 23:59:25 -0600
Hi

I am part of the team who developed the WebMuseum of Latinamerica. URL:
http://museos.web.com.mx
We wanted to bring the Mexican Museum of Anthropology to the WEB but on last
notice the lawyers at the museum wouldn't let us because of some anachronic
law. We were forced to make a decision because the project was already
registered to participate (the very first Mexican museum on the WEB)at LA
SIGGraph95 and it just had to be ready, as the project was not sponsored
officially (we did it on our own) we were faced with the dilemma whether to
put it or not. We decided to build the Webmuseum of Latinamerica instead.
You can read more about it in the chronic at the URL above.