From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 17:18:32 -0800
Any museum-l'rs residing in or visiting LA this month are cordially invited
to the Williamson Gallery's opening reception for a major site-specific
installation by New York artist Judy Pfaff, on Saturday, Oct. 28, from 6 to
9 pm.

Judy has been busily chopping down dead trees on our 175-acre property and
stuffing as many of them as possible into the gallery, adding steel tubes
to elongate their branches into sinewy tenacles, cutting holes in the
walls, triggering fire alarms, and in general creating the visual mayhem
for which she is known.  I have no doubt it will be spectacular.

If you make it by, be sure to say hello.  Standard art crowd costumes only.
And my apologies to the vast majority of you for whom LA is not in your
Halloween weekend plans.

Regards,
Stephen Nowlin

Stephen Nowlin
Vice President
Director, Alyce de Roulet Williamson Gallery
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida Street
Pasadena, California 91103  USA
(818)396-2397vox (818)405-9104fax