From:
Riva Feshbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 17:45:27 -0600
Thanks to everyone who responded to my query regarding the
composition and role of university art gallery advisory committees.  I am
continuing to collect information on the topic and would like to hear from
other (very busy) colleagues.

The general consensus seemed to be that committees needed to be
around ten people, that members of the art/art history department should
only be about 1/3 and that food and beverages seemed to help the whole
process along.

If your experience either supports or defies this, please write!!

Thanks.
Riva Feshbach
Curator
DePaul University Art Gallery