From:
Doug Kendall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 15:11:36 -0700
You can e-mail Arthur Black of "Basic Black" at
[log in to unmask], according to the CBC home page
(http://www.cbc.ca).  The show is out of Vancouver.

Randal Macnair <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Saturday morning on the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) there was a pie
ce about halls of fame.  I believe the program it >w=
as on was "Basic Black" and all the information was taken from a recently publis
hed book on, yes, you guessed it, halls of fame.
>Much of the focus was on non-sports halls of fame so this may be
> worth pursuing.As I recall the book covered all of North America, >however mos
t of the examples given were from the United States.=

>CBC in Vancouver or Toronto would have further and more complete >info but I am
 pretty sure it was aired Saturday, October 7.

--
Doug Kendall, Curator of Domestic Life
State Historical Society of Wisconsin, Museum Division