Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 11:44:15 -0400
Hi Yousif,
The Childrens Museum in Manhattan New York City,is a" must visit".If you
look them up in
the American Association of Museums Directory and perhaps Fax ahead most
museums will gladly assemble a package of their educational programs and
workbooks they give to kids.I make a habit of creating Journals( large 3
ring binders with pockets for materials,pages to record my observations
when I view the museum as a big"kid" and I place photo sleeves in it to
hold my prints or slides to review later.Children are our future visitors
and we should have fun at the  same time in finding what they like best
about museums.
Regards
Len Hambleton-North Carolina Museum of History