From:
Patricia Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 21:45:26 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>
           [log in to unmask] "Peter Jorgensen" writes:

> Greetings,
>
> I am looking for some help grounding some possible dissertation topics in
> Museum Information Studies. What I haven't been able to find are the
> scholarly journals that cover museum issues and discuss the theoretical
> points.
>
> Any pointers would be gratefully received.
>
> You can respond directly to me at [log in to unmask], or through the
> list.

>          The opinions expressed are those of the author.
>   This message comes via PowerTalk and a StarNine SMTP gateway.

Do get the _Museum Bibliography_ published by the Scottish Museums Council.
They cover most of the English-language publications.  I _did_ have the
address of the French equivalent, but now I can't find it.  Email me if
you have bilingual students, and I will search harder.
--
Patricia Reynolds
Keeper of Social History, Buckinghamshire County Museum / Freelance Curator

16 Gibsons Green
Heelands
Milton Keynes
MK13 7NH