From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 11:20:30 +0100
Julian:

One of the biggest at least in terms of area is the 125 acre (50
ha.) Snibston Discovery Park, Coalville, Leicestershire, England -
covered exhibition ca. 100,000 sq.ft., outdoor science play ca. 3
acres (1++ ha), opened 1992.  You presumably already have the National
Science Museum (ca. 250,000 sq.ft.) opened in New Delhi in the same
year.  The Nat. Council of Science Museums of India is just
ground-breaking this month on an even bigger one on a 50 acre site
on the edge of Calcutta.  There is also a 200,000 sq.ft. new National
Science Museum due to be handed over by the builders this month just north of
Bangkok, Thailand, and opening late 1996.

Patrick Boylan