From:
Norah Shrubb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 01:14:17 GMT
I've been asked to design a retrieval system for a document archive
which, though fairly extensive, has never been  catalogued/registered/any-
thing else except added to!  Does anyone have _any_ suggestions where I
should start to look for advice?  I've got my notes from my museum and
collections management courses (were part of a 3-yr conservation
programme).  Are there any good books out there on the topic?  Would
appreciate any advice; personal email okay.
 Thanks in advance--

N.--
"Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to
find, and not to yield."