From:
Channa Jayasinha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 1995 16:18:00 PST
VACANCY

Museum of New Zealand
Te Papa Tongarewa

MULTIMEDIA MANAGER
KAIWHAKAHAERE  PAPAHO MAHA

The Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa provides a forum for the nation
to present, explore, and preserve the heritage of its cultures and knowledge
of the natural environment in order to better understand and treasure the
past, enrich the present, and meet the challenges of the future.

As our new Museum project moves into its next exciting phase, we are looking
for
a Multimedia Manager to oversee the prototyping and development of the
computer interactives, hypermedia collection database and the sound/moving
image applications.

We are looking for someone to start early in 1996 who has:

Proven experience in multimedia development
Advanced knowledge of exhibition technology trends especially in the design
of computer interactives
Extensive experience in project management and managing external contractors
Knowledge of cross platform application development
Commitment to working in a developing bicultural organisation with a high
customer focus

Salary range - $NZ50,000 - 65,000.

For a copy of the job description please call Jennifer Calvert on
64-04-8010343 or fax 64-04-3857157 or E-Mail [log in to unmask]

Applications close on 12 January 1996 at 5p.m. and should be forwarded to:

Jennifer Calvert, Human Resources, Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa,
PO Box 467 Wellington, NEW ZEALAND.