From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 19:05:08 -0500
In a message dated 95-11-28 08:47:22 EST, [log in to unmask] (JDEVINE)
writes:

>Do you know of any odd museums or pseudo-museums? I am collecting
>oddities for something tomorrow. I am thinking of things like teddy
>bear museums, museums of underwear, corsets, pipes, razors,
>left-handed tools etc. The dafter the better. If you know of such
>could you please tell me, with details of where and when??? Thanks.

OOOH ! If you find a museum of corsets, please let me know. Besides that, how
about the Mutter Museum in Philly (medical oddities) and there is a tattoo
museum but I cannot remember where it is. If you like, I can look it up. What
is the project?

- Adrienne