From:
Ken Yellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 16:53:28 EDT
On Sat, 18 Nov 1995 23:27:53 -0700,
Shane & Tammy Glaseman  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hello, everyone. My name is Tammy, and I'm an art history senior at
>California State University, Northridge. I'm about to ask a few questions
>about careers in the museum/gallery field for a school project. If you
>don't want to be bothered with such things, please skip to the next post
>now. However, if you have the time and don't mind answering yet another
>bunch of questions from a college student, I would appreciate your time and
>insight. I apologize in advance for any breaches of "Netiquette."

Tammy,

My answers to those questions, and those of many others, can be found in
the forthcoming book by Jane R. Glaser and Artemis A. Zenetou, Museums: A
Place to Work, Planning Museum Careers (Routledge Press, London, December
1995.  You can call Artemis at 202-357-1448 or 3101 for more information.

Ken Yellis
Assistant Director for Public Programs
Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue