From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:07:46 -0500
In a message dated 95-11-16 16:03:04 EST, [log in to unmask]
(Elizabeth Maria Cook) writes:

>Just a word on behalf of those of us who work/will work in museums because
>we like people, and working with the public (museums are "public"
>insitutions, right?) So to the list of qualifications that would  transform
> the fledling lawyer into the uber-Director, I would add an
>understanding of and respect for the public audience that you will serve.

Good point. As I also work as a waitress, and I satisfy/subject myself to
working with the public that way, I often look toward the museum as a place
to get away from people. A difference in perspective and in personality, I
guess.

- Adrienne